Monday, January 17, 2011

The Bridesmaids + The Naturals



Rich neutrals deliver a look that is both timeless and modern. Brides, won't you consider this color palette for your bridesmaids? And do remember, when working with neutrals, your bridesmaid's will look best with shades that compliment their skin tones. So mix it up! Not only will your bridesmaids thank you, but you'll also create a sumptuous color story that will have everyone thinking what a fashionista you are!


Image from Donna Karan via Fashion Gone Rogue.

6 comments:

annawithlove said...

lovely colors! very nice!
http://www.annawithlove.com

VildesVerden said...

I adore the dress to the right!

Rachel - theWeddingVine said...

Great advice!! and natural colours are lovely for bridesmaids and is sure to suit everyone!

ashley nicole catherine said...

this whole collection is divine.

xo.ashley

Megan- FashionableBride said...

The dress on the right is simply gorgeous. What a lucky bridesmaid to have a friend that would choose that fantastic garment I would sleep in that if only it wouldn't be ruined.

Katelyn said...

I just got engaged not that long ago. So lately, I have been thinking about what color bridesmaid dress I want my girls to wear. After seeing this blog, I think that a neutral color palette would be perfect. I’m not someone who likes bright, bold colors, anyway. I have been looking at this one website called www.bridesmaids.com and I know that I will be able to find a bridesmaid dress in the perfect style and color palette. So I guess at this point, it’s just a matter of selecting the dress and having my bridesmaids’ order it. It will be one thing I can cross off the to-do list.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...